Season two: Simple yet the hardest


Figure 1: Green Vegetables bought at fresh market cost RM2.50 ...Cooked with boiled water, sauce- oyster sauce, soy sauce & top with some fried shallot


Figure 2: Omega fried egg- Telur Mata....

Honestly, I don't know how to cook the most simplest dish - a beautiful fried egg. =( I know, it looks terrible ...

I call a friend of mine, and get a piece of advise on how to cook fried egg! LOL ... It's something to learn about eventhough it's so-called the most simplest dish to cook.

It's another simple dinner but with full of laughter at home. Our night ended with me talking non-stop on phone with my lovely friend whilst patrick was sleeping sweeeeeeeetly on the bed.

Today is "F"riday .... =)) . Enjoy your "F" D@Y, people !

stay tune with -patresa-

1 Response to "Season two: Simple yet the hardest"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    March 5, 2010 at 5:43 PM
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.