Season two: Patresa's beauty

Ok, being a career woman and housewife is NEVER easy. Lady surely need to maintain and take good care of their outer and inner beauty. Agree? See, what I've here.... =)

For outer beauty - Skin Care ....


Figure 1: H20 Waterwhite Brightening Cleansing Milk


Figure 2: Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer Serum ....
This product is GOOD. I like it. After applying, I don't feel oily, and my face feels smooth and clean. =)


Figure 3: Clinique Derma White Brightening moisture cream ....
I use this gel cream during day time.


Figure 4: Clinique Derma White Brightening Moisture Cream
This is for Night cream


Figure 5: And This is my SunBlock...

Yea, you can see, most of my product are from Clinique.I used to have a few brand befores I turn to Clinique's product. I've been changing product most of the time once I've finish. But none of the product really suit me. My face is dry, but oily at T-zone. Therefore, I could hardly find a suitable Moisturizer. And most of the moisturizer does not heal my dry skin! ... Until I change to Clinique Derma White range. =) I like it coz I think my skin is better after i've been using it for like 3 months! My face is no longer very dry !!! and my T-zone is not too oily. Also, I've pigmentation on my face during my pregnancy, and even after I gave birth. For now, my pigmentation on face, look slightly better. Need time to heal though.

Then for inner care - I have ....


Figure 6: Eu Yan Sang Gold Label Bak Foong Pill
I take this every month after my menstruation.


Figure 7: E.Excel NutriFresh
It only took a month + to slim down after giving birth to Lucas. Thanks to my in law for buying this product for ME. It's good and excellent! It provides all the nutrients from various fruits and vegetables. Love It... With this, I don't need to worry on my imbalance diet. =)

On the other hand, patresa will have a bowl of soup at least once a week, sometimes twice a week. And also, we take as much green vege as possible. We started to have green veges nowadays during our dinner.... at LEAST twice a week. =)) ...

Quote 10: The greatest wealth is health.

Patresa would think, pretty is not enough to stay confidence, but pretty and healthy make them happy, and there' where confidence come in. =)

Always stay tune with -patresa-

1 Response to "Season two: Patresa's beauty"

  1. Patresa says:
    March 15, 2010 at 11:24 AM

    MuN,
    Didn't really calculate le =P .... keke ! .... LEt's see if I shall post the price up, or probably you can check it out in the market =P ..