The past --> 2010

*** This is a long entry !.

I did not make much resolutions during the beginning of the year 2010. All I wish for is being responsible for all my roles that I'm playing. I still remember vividly, I will do my best as a Mother to Lucas, as a wife to Patrick, as a daughter to mummy, as a sister to both my sisters, as a daughter-in-law to my parents-in-law, as a sister-in-law to my sisters-in-law,as an employee to my employer and as for friend, whoever will be my long lasting friends in life will always stay with me, will always be my side and deep in my heart even though I would probably unable to spend much time with.
I wouldn't say,I've achieve 100% satisfaction from all party, I made lots of mistake over the time frame of 12 months in 2010. I'm not perfect and I did not play my roles perfectly, but at least for sure I've tried my very best effort. =). My sincere apology for my unstable emotions whenever things happened unexpectedly and I'm working forward to improve & controlling my own emotions.

I had a bad starts of year 2010, or should I say, I had a bad ending in year 2009 X'mas?!. Lol...Those moments I wish not to recall. It's hurtful. And I'm glad it's over and glad I was able to overcome the obstacles with all the support from my husband and lovely true friends around. Thank you!!!
It definitely took me a period of time to recover from all the hurtful events. I was down, was depressed, was unable to focus, and could not move on. And yes, I was struggling pretty hard. I made a decision, to resign from my job and take a month break to stay at home without getting myself a new job for backup. For that period of 1 month, I stayed closely with husband, and I'm truly glad to have him to support me emotionally without fail.

Coming to 2nd Quarter of the year, we moved in to our new home. Our lives and all the beautiful things we are having now begin. Our big thanks to in-law. =). We were builing our little hub, decorating our lovely place, and living in our little comfort home. I got myself a brand new job right after our 1st year anniversary in Sabah. Thank you, Edward. I started my job in the middle of May,2010. The job nature is totally something NEW to me. However, thanks god once again, I'm able to pass my probation period. It was definitely tough to me for the first 3 months!!!. And I made lotsssssssss of mistakes as I totally have NO IDEA on how BUSINESS works! Thank you boss for all the opportunity given and all the trust given to me. I'm getting back all the confidence and self esteem from this job. =).

3rd Quarter of the year, I was feeling satisfied!. I thought, I've everything a person should have. Yes, I got EVERYTHING and I'm very satisfy, and I'm not asking for more. I'm just wishing to remain my happy moment as this. FAMILY, CAREER & HEALTH. =). I realized that I've so much to learn, so many ppl I should meet and so many things for me to do in this tiny little world. Oh yea, not to forget, I started my new hobby, GOLF!. With this hobby, I have expand my network and building a better relationship with my colleagues and customers.. Thanks hubby again for introducing me this hobby. It was fun and helping a lot in my career. =)

4th Quarter of the year, hubby started a new family planning. Ooops, definitely not to have another kid at this moment. =). It's building our financial stronger!. Yes, hubby comes out with a plan to force our monthly savings. And we have to survive only with 30% of our Income every month starting in December. Therefore, beginning of this quarter, we bought our wishlist before DEC comes. LOL.... I had an Iphone 4, while hubby had his CANON EOS 60D. I hope it's not too much to ask for, as we have been living moderately for the past 2 years. =P hehehe !. It's a sweeetest quarter too, hubby gave me a BIG surprise for our monthiversary, "hang fuk ji wen" RING !. =)

In 2010, I had visited church from time to time, to rest my mind, to understand life, and to talk to him. I believe, he heard me!. Thanks god for shining above me, and giving me all the greatest thing in this world. Thank you.

If you are reading this, Merry X'mas & Happy New Year from PATRESA !.

"You can’t drive forward on the road of life
if you’re looking in the rear view mirror."

Let's look forward for a better tomorrow. =)

Stay tune with -patresa-

2 Response to "The past --> 2010"

  1. laine says:
    December 22, 2010 at 10:26 PM

    Teresa my dear, i'm happy for you have achieved so many wonderful things n experiences in life. Hopefully more great things coming your way. Looking forward to the year 2011 :) merry x mas n happy new year

  2. Patresa says:
    December 23, 2010 at 8:29 PM

    Dear Laine,
    Thank you for all the support from you all these while. I miss you and our galssss talk ! =)
    I know you are one of the very sincere and lovely friend I have in life. :) . Your phone calls, your advises, definitely helps me through my hard time. Merry merry x'mas & Happy New Year ...~!